We are hiring new a generation of Red X® Engineers!
For solving the most challenging and complex problems in world of manufacturing
Here is the way you describe yourself:
- I am a person who loves to learn about new industries and technologies
- It is exciting for me to solve complex problems. I enjoy a challenge that others find too difficult because I have a passion for helping companies solve problems that they thought were unsolvable
- Having a project that I call my own is important to me, I enjoy the responsibility of owning success at what I focus on
- Traveling is a pleasure because I love to discover different parts of the country
If this describes you, then perhaps we have exactly the right job that you are looking for.
“Simplicity, speed, and effectiveness in complex technical problem solving.”
We are a global engineering services company specialized in root cause investigation and professional development. With offices in Seattle, Detroit, Munich, Bursa, Pune and Shanghai; we bring 70 years of experience and expertise in structured problem solving, resilient engineering, reliability, and business process optimization. Shainin`s engineers have a profound understanding of statistical thinking combined with engineering insight to solve the most complex problems where the root cause is hidden.
Shainin’s methodology has been built and optimized for technical problem solving with a focus on speed, efficiency and sustainability in complex and constrained environments.
Since the invention of the Red X® methodology by Dorian Shainin we have developed more than 60 statistically based techniques and tools designed for solving highly complicated problems. Shainin works with virtually all OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in the Automotive, Aerospace, and general manufacturing industries. We are a global company and are looking for dynamic engineers to strengthen our team in Germany.
At Shainin, you`ll find a dynamic and rewarding ecosystem, shared by motivated multi-cultural teammates filled with enthusiasm, drive, and creativity. On a daily basis we help customers solve their most complex problems and help them develop resilient and reliable new products and services.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Engineering
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, presentation abilities in English and German
- Ability to work hands-on in different industries, multiple projects and cross functional teams
- Strong sense of logic, attention to detail with the tenacity and desire to tackle complex problems
- Outstanding project management skills
Are you interested? Please send your cover letter CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Germany, completely flexible
Start Date: ASAP