This summer Shainin Europe is sponsoring a special summer training program. Classes will be held in 4 countries and in 4 languages. Details can be seen below. Registrations are being accepted now and seating is limited.
Red X Training for Manufacturing and Quality Engineers.
As a result of this training program, engineers will:
- Learn the global benchmark methodology of structured problem solving
- Develop the best strategy to solve an assigned project quickly and efficiently
- Acquire the capability of finding the root cause of complex technical problems
The 3 day classroom instruction will be complemented by Project Based Coaching, which will provide:
- Guidance by a Senior Red X expert to ensure structured problem-solving skills are acquired
- Experience in utilizing Red X tools to identify hidden root-causes proficiently and swiftly
Three lasting benefits of this training program are:
- Your engineers solve difficult problems while acquiring structured problem-solving skills
- The engineers receive an official Red X Certification
- The new expertise becomes a capability at your disposal
Summer Training Program (STP) Class registrations are being accepted now. Seating is limited.
Contact our Training Services Department today for more details.
|Munich, Germany||German||10 – 12 July, 2018
|Lyon, France||French||17 – 19 July, 2018
|Munich, Germany||German||21 – 23 August, 2018
|Munich, Germany||English||28 – 30 August, 2018