We’re Hiring An Expert In Problem Solving!
If you enjoy and are self-motivated by:
- Solving complex problems throughout industries
- Helping companies in achieving operational excellence
- Leading your own projects at client sites, engineering centers or remotely
- Training and coaching engineers in the Red X methodology
- Supporting clients throughout Asia
…then we might have the right job to develop yourself professionally and personally.
About Shainin – The Red X Company
“Simplicity, speed, and effectiveness in complex technical problem solving”
We are a global engineering services company specialized in root cause investigation and professional development. With offices in Seattle, Detroit, Sao Paulo, Munich, Pune and Shanghai; we offer more than 70 years of experience and expertise in structured problem solving, resilient engineering, reliability, and business process optimization. Shainin engineers have a profound understanding of statistical thinking combined with engineering insight to solve the most complex problems where the root cause is hidden.
Since the invention of the Red X methodology by Dorian Shainin we have developed more than 60 statistically based techniques and tools designed for solving highly complicated problems.
At Shainin, you will find a dynamic and rewarding environment, shared by motivated multi-cultural teammates filled with enthusiasm, drive, and creativity. On a daily basis we help customers solve their most complex problems and help them develop resilient and reliable new products and services.
- Leading Complex Problem Solving Projects at our clients in Europe
- Training Engineers in the Red X methodology
- Coaching Red X Candidates on site and remotely
- Certifying Red X Candidates based on project reviews and candidate interviews
- Supporting business development in Europe
- Leading internal projects and contributing to the growth of the company
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Engineering or Science
- 5+ years of professional experience
- You are a certified Red X Journeyman or Master
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to work hands-on in different industries, multiple projects and cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong sense of logic
- Ability to structure problem solving strategies while paying attention to details
- Outstanding project management skills
The skills which may make the difference:
- You speak other multiple language(s)
- You are experienced in statistical problem solving and quality improvement methodologies
- You are an expert in Big Data and Data Analysis
Are you interested? Please fill out the form below or send your cover letter and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: ASAP
Apply for one of our open positions by completing the form below. Please include your resume, the title of the position, and a brief message about why you’re a good fit for the position you’re applying for.