Hiring Red X® Certified Problem-Solving Experts!
Here is the way you describe yourself:
- I have received training in advanced problem-solving techniques. I am a Red X® Master or Master Candidate or a Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
- It is exciting for me to solve complex problems. I enjoy a challenge that others find too difficult because I have a passion for helping companies solve problems that they thought were unsolvable.
- Having my own project is important to me, I enjoy the responsibility of owning success in what I focus on.
- I love to learn about new industries and technologies. I am a fast learner and can grasp and intellectually digest complex concepts very quickly.
- Traveling is a pleasure because I enjoy discovering different parts of the country
If this describes your profile accurately, then we might have exactly the right job for you.
“Simplicity, speed, and effectiveness in complex technical problem solving.”
We are a global engineering services company specialized in root cause investigations and professional development. With offices in Seattle, Detroit, Munich, Bursa, Pune and Shanghai; we bring 70 years of experience and expertise in structured problem solving, resilient engineering, reliability, and business process optimization. Shainin`s engineers have a profound understanding of statistical thinking combined with engineering insight and are able to solve the most complex problems where the root cause is hidden.
Shainin’s methodology has been built and optimized for technical problem solving with a focus on speed, efficiency and sustainability in complex and constrained environments.
Since the invention of the Red X® methodology by Dorian Shainin we have developed more than 60 statistically based techniques and tools designed for solving highly complex technical problems. Shainin works with virtually all OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in the Automotive, Aerospace, and general manufacturing industries. We are a global company and are looking for dynamic engineers to strengthen our team in India.
At Shainin, you`ll find an exciting and rewarding ecosystem, shared by motivated multi-cultural teammates filled with enthusiasm, drive, and creativity. On a daily basis we help customers solve their most complex problems and assist them in developing resilient, robust, and reliable new products and services.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in quality, engineering, R&D, or manufacturing
- Experience with structured and statistical problem solving/quality improvement methodologies such as 6 Sigma, Kepner Tregoe
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, presentation abilities in English and Hindi. Proficiency in other languages like Kannada, Marathi, Tamil is a plus
- Ability to work hands-on in different industries, multiple projects and cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong sense of logic, attention to detail, and possessing the tenacity and desire to tackle highly complex problems
- Outstanding project management skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
Are you interested? Please send your cover letter and CV to – email@example.com
City: Completely flexible
Start Date: ASAP