Webinar Privacy & Data Policy
Terms & Conditions on the Participation in Webinars
- The participation in the webinar offered by Shainin LLC (“Shainin”) is free of charge and directed exclusively at companies and merchants (“Customers”). The webinar is a free service and Customers cannot claim any right to access or participation in the webinar.
- Shainin determines at its own discretion, the content of the webinar and the participating speakers and presenters. Shainin reserves the right to cancel the webinar at its sole discretion, at any time. Shainin does not guarantee that the presentation of the webinar is free of errors and functions without interruption and does not give any warranty with respect to the context of the webinar.
- Shainin is not liable, regardless of the cause, for any costs or damage caused by (i) (business) decisions made by Customers or any other participants of the webinars based on the webinar or (ii) the provision of incorrect or incomplete information in the webinar. Apart from the aforementioned, the liability of Shainin in the context of the participation in the webinar is excluded, with the exception of liability for (i) damages arising from injury to life, body or health, (ii) other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Shainin, (iii) damages arising from a breach of a guarantee rendered by Shainin or (iv) damages under compelling statutory law. With respect to fundamental obligations of Shainin, the compliance of which can be expected by the Customers, Shainin shall be liable also for simple negligence, however only for reasonably foreseeable damages.
- Customers may not sell, let, dispose of or grant restricted rights to the (access to the) webinar or make these available to third parties in any way or for any purpose.
- The contents of the webinar are protected by copyright. It is prohibited to save, record, share, post, copy, modify or distribute the webinar session and its content without Shainin’s prior written permission.
- In the context of registration and participation in the webinar, Shainin will process personal data of Customer. Shainin will process this personal data in accordance with the Data protection information below.
The terms and conditions shall be subject to Michigan, United States law without its provisions on the conflict of laws.
Data Protection Information:
It is important to Shainin LLC (“Shainin”) and its affiliates to help our customers and prospective customers to retain their privacy when they visit this webinar. Your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we will protect the information you share with us in this context. Your personal registration information will not be sold or given to any third party. We will use necessary security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access.
When you register for a webinar with Shainin, you are asked to provide us with your personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, employer and title.
This information entails personal data and the processing of your personal data is necessary in order to satisfy the Terms and Conditions, above, and provide you with webinar as requested by you.
The data controller is Shainin LLC; the contact details of our data protection officer is Rylan Sharpe, 41820 Six Mile Road, Suite 103, Northville, Michigan 48168.
The personal data shall initially be used and stored for the purpose of providing you with, and having you participate in, the webinar.
Apart from this main purpose, we also will use your personal data to send you updates about Shainin, news about Shainin, targeted advertisements about goods or services provided by Shainin, and Shainin training courses available. We will not use your personal data for this purpose unless we first obtain your prior consent. Your consent can be revoked at any time.
The webinar may be recorded for Shainin’s internal business purposes and to provide the webinar to those who may have been unable to attend. The recording covers only the screen and the person speaking. Your personal information, attendance, or any other identifiable information will not be recorded or shared. Any questions you may raise during the webinar will be entered in a chat window for the presenter; the presenter will read the question only without mentioning your personal information and without any recording of your identifying or identifiable information.
The provision of personal data is not required by law but is necessary for the performance and participation in the webinar. There is no automated individual decision-making in relation to the personal data.
We only share information with third parties with your consent, to comply with laws, protect your rights or to fulfil legal obligations. The use/storage ends with the end of the webinar or, if you have given us consent for further use, until the consent is revoked by you.
You may request to obtain from Shainin information about the personal data stored about you by Shainin, including the recipients or categories of recipients to whom such data are disclosed and the purpose for which they are stored. You may request the rectification of your data.
Shainin will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights above. Discrimination includes, but is not limited to: (a) denying goods or services to consumers; (b) charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts, benefits, or other penalties; (c) providing a different level or quality of goods or services; or (d) suggesting that a consumer will receive a different price or quality of goods or services if the consumer exercises rights under the law.
All requests for information or enquiries regarding data processing can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Shainin LLC, Attention: Rylan Sharpe, 41820 Six Mile Road, Suite 103, Northville, Michigan 48168.